Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 20, 2017



It’s time for the weekly football report for week nine of the regular season!

The weather was great again today; and the game time temperature was in the low-seventies in Hillcrest.  This was one of our toughest matches of the season; though nobody would believe that from the final score.

It’s late, and I’m tired, so while we’ve had a really good day; I’m going to keep this short and get to the nap I can still have before getting up again and to the Inn for the breakfast shift.

Football was the top news of the day at school, but we did actually do some work in our classes too before getting done for the week and then packing up and heading for Hillcrest.  The nice weather made that trip and the pre-game fun and work pretty good too; and then Michael and Tim led our team to a fifty-eight to twenty-three victory thanks for Michael’s four touchdowns and the three that Tim added.  We wrapped up the game with three field goals once a comeback was out of the question for Hillcrest; but they never gave up and played hard to the end.

Rowen and I had fun with the cheerleading too; our half-time routine was a hit as we again went with the same Halloween-themed show; and we had fun with the celebration with our favorite boys after the game too.  The nice weather meant that the post-game festivities continued for quite a while, but the one good thing about being the visiting team was that we had bus drivers waiting to take our team home – drivers that were on the clock and couldn’t stay out on the road indefinitely.  We were still late getting home again; it took time to put all of the gear away; and then Michael came home with me for a bit of cuddle time and Magi-powered healing.  He went home a half-hour ago, and while I would have liked to keep him for a sofa sleepover; we’re hoping to have better opportunities for that where we won’t just fall asleep as soon as we get around to the cuddling on the sofa.

I’ve done my usual bedtime computer and email check, but didn’t have any work that had to get done tonight.  I’m glad of that, since we have a busy work day booked for Saturday; which is why I really need to get started on that nap time now.  We do have some fun booked this weekend to go along with the work, but I can write about that over the weekend, and don’t want to wander off and miss out on any of the down time I’m about to move on to next; so I won’t go there now.

I’m also not going to risk jinxing the rest of our football season by commenting on anything related to our season standings; but I am thinking about it – and I’m getting my hopes up for the best for Michael, Tim, and their team mates.

That’s another distraction I don’t need when I should be sleeping already, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!