Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 3, 2017



This is going to be a terrible excuse of a double-update because I am fried and need to nap for a while before getting up and going on day three of my school week.

Mom and Dad’s anniversary began with a gift-giving wake-up call from their kids.  We followed that up with Tai Chi by the river; Michael stayed and helped with the special anniversary breakfast; and then we headed for school with Ethan and Ehlana while Mom and Dad got on with their day too.  I had a busy day at school including cheerleading practice at lunchtime; helped out with the dinner party work after school; and then Michael came over after football to join in on that anniversary celebration fun.  We babysat the twins and some cousins and friends while the parents went out to Sheldon’s for a couple of hours; most of the kids were picked up after that; and Michael and I only kept Naomi and Aiden with the twins.  We did our homework late; had some cuddle time after the kids went to sleep; and I did my family business and language studies after that while Michael had a nap.  We wrapped up our night with a sofa sleepover – though for me; that was more of a sofa nap-over.

Today, we had four kids to get ready for school; a fun day at school; and I had band practice and teen praise team practice on either side of dinner at home.  Mom and Dad did absolutely nothing at the Inn while on their hometown, five-star sleepover – that they could tell us about.  I’m glad they had fun yesterday, but it was back to work for them today; and ditto that for me.  After we got home from the church, Michael and I needed to do our homework; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and then I had hours of work and studying to do after Michael went home.

That’s why I’m exhausted – and why I’m also out of here and heading off to nap mode; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!