Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 5, 2017



Happy 17th Birthday, Sally!

There was no major party this year for Sally, but we did try to make her lunch break special with a little celebration in the cafeteria.  She had dinner plans with her family and boyfriend too; but imminent rain in the forecast meant that the ongoing harvest on her family farm had to come first – and she helped out with that work too.

The birthday fun with Sally was a highlight of the day for me, but I’ve also had another very long day; so this is going to be another short update.

The heat was back today; closing in on ninety by late afternoon.  We had a spit or three of rain here and there earlier; but the really significant rain is coming down now and will continue through most of Friday.  Tai Chi by the river was nice; the rest of my morning and the non-party parts of my school day were uneventful.  I worked on the family business while Michael was busy with football and work at the Inn; helped Mom with making dinner; did the clean-up after we ate; and then had fun doing homework, having a music practice, and enjoying a bit of make-out fun with Michael before my parents got home from game night at the Inn with the twins.

Mom did a Magi lesson with us; we had some bedtime fun with the twins; and then I got back to work and my language studies after Michael went home.  I had a lot to get done tonight ahead of the weekend, so even with the work I did after school; I’ve still ended up staying up too late.  Now I need to crash and nap ahead of a busy school and football day, and that’s all I have for tonight anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!