Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 24, 2017



I’m not going to do another non-update two days in a row, but I am tired again; and will need to keep this short.

On Monday, while we really did have a good day; I’ll add a few details about that now.  We had a decent fall day; though the cool-down from the hot weather is taking some getting used to after so much nice weather.  We’re still doing Tai Chi by the river, and will keep that up every day we can get away with it; but it is getting chilly for that too when we’re up for that before dawn while waiting for the fall time change to give us a bit more light at that time of the morning.

We had a good school day; it was warm-enough for cheerleading practice to be outdoors at lunchtime; and then we used the cafeteria for our SAT study session so we could still have a view of the football field if not a great look at the practice.  I went home for dinner with Michael; and he hosted the after-dinner SAT study time.  We worked at that until ten; Rowen and Tim stayed with us for our regular homework after that; and then Michael and I only had a bit of alone time after that before I went home.  I went to bed and got to work after that; which was why I was up late despite extra time-phase effort.

That brings me up to today; it was cooler out, but still nice; and I was busy all day with school, lunchtime studying to make up for not being able to do that tonight; and our band and teen praise team practices.  This time, Michael and I just went to the Inn after football and band to get a quick dinner before teen praise team practice; and then he came home with me after that so we could do our homework and a Magi lesson with Mom.  He stayed until eleven-thirty; I multi-tasked some Jacuzzi time with my language studies; and I’ve continued to work and study since climbing into bed with Mandy and my computer.

It’s even later tonight than last night; I need to do more studying with my friends tomorrow; and the late night trend is going to continue while we continue to help everyone get ready for those SAT’s.  We’re down to days to get ready for those tests, so the pressure is on; but we will all be ready – and I’ll survive the loss of sleep while we have that added to our schedules.

The last thing I have to add tonight is a note about Jenny’s – Jen’s – birthday.

Happy 18th Birthday, Jen!

As with most new collegians; this was her first birthday away from home.  Michael and I sent gifts, but that’s my total involvement in her day beyond sending a text message that wasn’t answered.  Michael and I did talk to Rebecca and Lucas, but they weren’t with Jen at the time; and the birthday girl was apparently partying today and unavailable while pretty much taking the day off from her school and studies to play.

Okay, that’s it, and I’m ready to crash and nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!