Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 16, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 15, 2017



It’s late and I’m burned-out; so this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi by the river was chilly, but fun with the bonus exercise buddies; and then I was busy for the rest of the morning while helping out with the work around home and the church service with the teen praise team.  We fed all of the kids; got them dressed and ready for church; and into the sanctuary and mostly-reunited with their parents – though Michael and I couldn’t help out with the last part of that while we were busy with praise team warm-ups.  The service was a Fall Festival blast of fun; and then I was with Michael at the Inn for the lunch shift.

I hadn’t been booked for that, but the weather was still cool if sunny; so Miranda had a big turnout for lunch before most of her diners headed to the park for a last blast of festival adventures that lasted through until the midway closed at six o’clock.  While I worked the lunch shift, I was done early; Michael and I spent a couple of hours playing at the park with our families and some friends; and then we needed to be back at the Inn to work the buffets-to-close shift.

As usual, the buffets were packed.  The early buffet had lots of guests coming from the park to enjoy their last meal of the day; and the late buffet was mostly for all of the workers at the festival – both employees of the midway company and all of the volunteers.  Add in the store owners and workers that put in extra hours over the weekend; and we had all of the dining rooms filled with some bonus turnover.

It was heading toward eleven by the time I got home because we were late getting the Inn closed; so I was late getting my work and studying started.  Mom and Dad had still been up when I got back, but he was packing up for his trip to the city; and they headed up to bed when I did.  A lot of time phase effort was needed to keep up with my work tonight, but I got everything done; and now I really just need to crash and nap now before I’ll need to get up and see Dad off on his trip to Crystal Springs.

I haven’t covered much of the actual action today, but I just don’t have that in me tonight.  We had fun when we could; worked hard the rest of the time; and everyone at the festival enjoyed their adventures – though we were back to normal fall weather with temperatures that barely topped out at sixty.  All-in-all, though, the festival was a big success this year; so it will likely keep getting bigger and better in the coming years.

Okay, I’m rambling now, and just want to sleep now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!