Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 20, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 19, 2017



Thursday, October 19, 2017

Happy 20th Birthday, Chris!

Our cousin is away at college; was too busy doing something else to answer our call attempt this morning; and our only involvement in his special day was the gifts we sent to him and he likely got ahead of time and opened early anyway.

We’ve had another awesome weather day with temperatures topping out in the low eighties; so we’ve spent as much time outdoors as possible again – including more SAT studies.  Other than not having cheerleading practice at lunchtime; today was a near-repeat of yesterday for me.  We were busy at school; had the studying at school while football practice was going on; and at my house after dinner.  Mom and the twins were at game night while I was hosting my classmates for the studying; so they had more fun than I did – even though Mom and Miranda didn’t win the championship tonight.

The work and studying after my friends went home was the same too – except I’m up a bit later than last night.  That’s why I’m not going to write about anything else or get distracted with any side-trip musings.  I need the nap time more – especially when we have an away football game tomorrow night.

It’s been fun, but I need to go now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!