Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 2, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 1, 2017



Happy Belated 30th Birthday, Uncle Nick!

For the record, I did not forget his birthday – I just opted to include that news today because he was away for the weekend with that celebration; so him hometown celebration was a buffet dinner at the Inn tonight after he got home from his weekend away!

With that news out of the way, though, it’s really, really late because I’ve been doing a lot of work and studying tonight; so the rest of this report is going to be very short so that I can have my nap before it’ll be time to get up and going again.

Morning Tai Chi; breakfast at Michaels; and church were all great.  Michael and I worked the full lunch and buffet-to-close shift because Miranda ended up short a couple of servers due to illness today.  We studied on our afternoon break; were late getting out of the Inn partly due to that birthday party; and then I spent a bit of time with Michael at his house before coming home and getting to work.

That was too many hours ago, and I’m exhausted; but the work was important and I couldn’t wait until tomorrow because there’s even more work waiting for me every day all week.

Nap time is waiting for me right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!