Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - October 16, 2017



Happy 36th Birthday, Aunt Leanne!

I think that we’re all partied out tonight; but we managed to do what we could to help Aunt Leanne celebrate her special day.

That really wasn’t much for me thanks to school and the fact that I ended up on kid control again while at Aunt Leanne’s birthday dinner; and then we also didn’t get Zack or Brianna while Aunt Leanne is wrapping up her birthday with a kid-free night.

In fact; I really don’t have much news for today about me; since it’s been a bit boring compared to birthdays and other fun going on elsewhere.  Tai Chi by the river was frosty-enough that we needed jackets; but we went outside anyway.  That was after seeing Dad off on his way to the city and a cat nap in Mom’s bed with all remaining members of the family including the dog and cat; and the rest of my day was standard fare for a Monday through to that dinner party.  I also only stayed for dinner – and Michael joined me for that after football – because I was hosting an SAT study session after that.

Michael and I had fun doing some tutoring for that, but newsworthy or exciting it wasn’t; and it also pushed back the rest of my work and studying for the night – an addition we’ll be fitting into our schedule a lot between now and the next SAT test day.  That was important for our friends, though – important-enough that I missed out on having a last couple of hours of time with Grandma and Grandpa before they head for Arizona in the morning.  They did stop by to say goodbye on their way home from Aunt Leanne’s though; so I did at least get to have a few minutes with them before they’ll be gone for most of the next two months except for Thanksgiving.

Moving along, we studied for SAT’s until a bit after ten; Michael stayed for a Magi lesson with Mom; we tucked the twins in after that; and then he went home while I came up to bed and got to work once I was changed and tucked in with Mandy.  Including all of the time phased work; I’ve put in a full day worth of work and then some since then; which explains why I feel as though I’ve pulled a triple shift or something.

Tomorrow will be another too-busy day, though, and I need to get what sleep I can before I’ll need to be up and going at full power again; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!