Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 9, 2017



My birthday hotel sleepover with Michael was teen-rated hot; a lot of fun; and we needed some Magi-powered healing in the morning after not getting much sleep! ;^)

This is not a journal for voyeurs, so I won’t be including any major details of our clothing-optional play time; and all that really matters is that we made some brilliant memories together – along with making sure that this was a best-ever-so-far birthday for me.

It was a pretty good day – and night – for Michael too; but I digress!

We had an extra hour this morning before heading out for Sea World, but Michael and I were still out by the pool at the same time for Tai Chi; we went for a longer swim; and then eventually went to have a sit-down breakfast with Rowen, Tim, and the rest of our group.  I also did a bonus round of healing for Rowen, but couldn’t help Tim’s fatigue problem; so he had to fake not being tired all day – and was fine once we got him fed and started on the extreme fun at Sea World.

It’s been another amazing weather day here; it was hot and humid all morning and into the early afternoon; and then the humidity broke and we still got to enjoy temperatures in the low-eighties for the rest of the afternoon and early evening.  That was perfect for a day at Sea World – whether we were trying out their coasters or getting wet at the shows or on the water rides.  The Mako rollercoaster is new to the park last summer, so that was a new coaster for us – and a pretty good one.  The Kraken and Manta are still high on my list of coaster favorites at any park; and the ‘virtual’ rides were worth checking out again too.  We stayed with our group for the ‘educational’ parts of our visit to the park; had a bit of extreme ride fun with them too; and really just had an all-around amazing last full day in Florida!

Sea World closes at six, so when we gathered at our buses; we had two options for the evening – go to a mall for dinner and some shopping; or head back to the hotel and have dinner at one of the local restaurants before spending the evening going swimming or just hanging out and getting ready to go home in the morning.  This might be shocking for some, but Rowen and I opted for the hotel instead of the shopping.  Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I also went for a long swim before going out for dinner; we hit the showers and got dressed up a bit before walking to the surf and turf restaurant we picked for our ‘last supper’ in Florida; and then we hung out with some of the other teens around and in the pool for an hour or so after that until we were ready for some quiet time in our room.

Michael and Tim were part of that ‘we’ quiet time, though Rowen and I did most of our packing first before getting to the cuddle time with them for the last hour or so that we had until curfew and room check time.  Another co-ed sleepover was very tempting, but we do need to be up early and ready to go to the airport on-time; so a late-night won’t really work out for us anyway.  The boys were both in their room within ten minutes of Brent and Sharon doing their room check with us that included checking to make sure we were not going to have a problem being packed and ready to go home in the morning; and now I’m writing this update while Rowen takes her turn in the bathroom getting ready for bed.

It’s hard to believe that we’re already down to just hours before we head home again, but this has been an amazing adventure; and we couldn’t have asked for anything more than we’ve had over the past five days.  I’ll be happy to see my family again tomorrow – though if all goes well with our trip; we’ll have the school dance to attend tomorrow night; but I am also going to need to work on more travel adventures in the future.  That may need to wait a while when we only have a hear and a half left of high school before we’ll need to be paying for college, but that’s something to think about another day.

For now, I don’t have much to add to this report.  Writing about every amazing part of our day would take more time than I have – or want to make for myself tonight with a time phase.  I have written more about the rides at Sea World and nothing about the animals, though; so I shouldn’t skip mentioning just how amazing it was to get up close and personal with the sharks, whales, dolphins, and the rest of the amazing sea creatures.  I’m not sure that I’d like to work someplace like Sea World, since I have mixed feelings about animals in captivity, but the part of me that has concerns about that doesn’t keep me from being grateful for the opportunity to see and learn about marine animals in a way that just wouldn’t be possible for most people without places like Sea World.  I’ll add that I did not get picked to help out with any tricks or to touch any of the sharks, whales, or dolphins – and neither did anyone else in our band as far as I know so far; but we did get wet at two of the shows we saw; and that was close-enough for us.

Okay, Rowen’s nearly done in the bathroom; we do want to be to sleep soon so we’ll be ready for a long day tomorrow – including the dance; so I guess that’s it for this last report from the sunny south!

Make that my last report from the sunny south for this trip, since I do plan on coming back again now and then, but you know what I mean, and I really do need to go now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!