Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 20, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 19, 2017



It is past-three; I’m exhausted; and this double-update is going to be a very short one.

As I think about that, the falling asleep on the sofa news was possibly the highlight of my Saturday.  Michael and I were up too early for the breakfast shift; I worked on chores with Mom and Dad for the rest of the morning until we stopped for lunch at one; and then Michael and I had some play time with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden while we all enjoyed another pretty nice afternoon with temperatures in the seventies.  We rode bikes on the trails; played at the park; and had a picnic snack by the falls – on the park side of the river.  Michael and I then moved on to work the dinner shift; we didn’t have to work close; and that’s why we had time for that second movie last night that we didn’t stay awake to actually watch.

The wake-up call, as I mentioned, was really great; Tai Chi was fun too; and then I went to Michael’s house for breakfast so that I could be there for the video chat with Jake and Stephanie.  I loved the food and the family time; but we then had to rush around a bit to get the clean-up done and be at church on time.  The service was fun; Sunday school, believe it or not, included a bit of prep work to start getting ready for Easter and the sunrise service; and then Michael and I had to hurry to the Inn to get ready for the lunch rush.  Before I go there, though; let’s include the big family news for today right here; since I found out about it at church.

Congratulations, Christina and Josiah!
Happy 21st birthday, Christina!

The congratulations come first because Josiah proposed to Christina sometime shortly after midnight last night so that he could get her birthday off to a great start.  He apparently succeeded in that, since she did say yes; and while we don’t have any details yet; they are apparently looking to have a Christmastime wedding – this coming Christmas.  I’ve never been to a Christmas wedding; so that will be very cool – if the kid cousins get invited.  I’ll keep you posted on that as the story develops!

This is supposed to be a micro-update; so let’s try and condense the rest of the story.

Michael and I worked the lunch shift, the weather was even nicer today for our afternoon break; and that’s why we played and biked with the twins again instead of doing our homework.  The buffet shift was busy and tough; we didn’t get out of the Inn until ten-thirty; and then Michael came home with me so that we could use a bit of Magi power to help out with getting the homework finished.  He still didn’t head home until a bit before midnight; and that’s why I’m still awake now despite using a time phase for most of my family business work and language studies.

I’ve skipped most of the fun details from today, including some of the stories I could write about from working the dining room at the Inn, but we have a busy week ahead; and I really just need to crash and nap now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!