Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 27, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 26, 2017



I only worked the buffet-to-close shift today, but I’ve still ended up working late; so this is going to be a micro report so that I can crash and nap now.

Michael stayed with us for breakfast after Tai Chi today; we had a busy morning at church that included Sunday school work on the sets and costumes we’ll be using at Easter; and then I went home with Mom, Dad, and the twins for a family lunch and play afternoon.  WE had aunts, uncles, and cousins join us for that meal; the play time included a bike ride to the park even though it wasn’t all that warm out today; and then I had to do a bit of work with Michael during his break so that we didn’t need to do our homework after we finished up at the Inn tonight.  I did go home with him after work, though; so it was past-eleven by the time I got home and ready to start my bedtime work and studying.

Some Jacuzzi time was needed too, but I multi-tasked that and used a time phase too so that I wouldn’t be making a lot of noise while Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana were all trying to sleep.  I still had a lot to get done tonight, though, and had to do a couple of hours of work in ‘normal’ time; so that’s why it’s nearly-three and I’m completely out of steam.

We actually have a quiet week coming up, but you never know when something will happen to change that; so I’m going to wrap this up and get what sleep I can to be ready for anything!

Well, that isn’t likely to be a problem, but it – and getting that sleep – does sound good; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!