Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 24, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 23, 2017



Maybe it was the turn in the weather today, but the rain that kept us indoors for Tai Chi this morning really set the tone for a different kind of day – at least for me.

The rest of my morning and school day seemed a bit dull compared to the past few days; but it hasn’t been all work and no play.  Okay, the work continued after school with the dinner shift at the Inn, and then Michael and I did our homework after we finished work; but then we had some play time for two after that part of my work was finished that included a fairly-hot make-out session.  Making the time for that wasn’t just an option – it was the only way we could have time to do that before my parents, brother, and sister got home.

Yes, there are some advantages to being a teen Magi Master!  ;^)

There is a cost to all of the power use, though; and I’m paying that price now as I write this and get ready to crash for a few hours.  Mom did a Magi lesson with Michael and me after she got home and while Dad did his homework; Michael and I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into their beds for the night; and then Michael went home at eleven-thirty.  It was midnight by the time I was in bed and ready to get started on my family business work and language studies; and I’m even more worn-out now because I’ve continued to use a lot of Magi power to get all of the work on my to-do list finished.

I’d hoped to get finished sooner, since we’re heading into a busy weekend that will include a visit to the Maple Valley winter festival; but that didn’t work out for me this time.  While that would have been nice, I’ll just have to live with the rest that I can still have before we’ll need to be up and going again; and some self-healing when I do wake up will be an option.  The details of my work and studies tonight just aren’t very important to me right now – at least when it comes to writing about what I’ve been doing for the past few hours and change.  Sleep is my priority, and there isn’t anything else newsworthy to report anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!