Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 20, 2017



Thanks to a warm-weather start to our day; Tai Chi was outdoors and by the river today!

We barely dodged the start of the rain to do that; and then it rained most of the morning and into the early-afternoon before clearing up again.  That made the walk to school a bit damp, but we were indoors for the rest of the rain-time; so it didn’t affect us after that – other than giving some of my classmates something different to stare at while only half-paying attention to our lessons and enjoying a bit of daydreaming instead.  I had fun at school, but Michael and I had a really great afternoon and evening after we were set free from school for the day.

Most of the park trails were too muddy for biking, but we did go for a ride after getting home and having a visit with our parents, Ethan, and Ehlana.  Rowen and Tim went for that ride with us; we got our homework out of the way after that bit of a break; and we did that at Michael’s house because I was having dinner there tonight so that we could have some non-work time with his parents, Rebecca, and Lucas.  The family time was great; and the experimental gourmet dinner was one of the reasons for why I am never, ever going to break up with Michael! ;^)

After dinner, Michael and I helped with the clean-up; we had a music practice to get ready for our band and praise team practices tomorrow night; and then we had a very minor make-out session before wrapping up our evening with an hour of television and chat time with his parents, sister, and Lucas.  I came home at ten-thirty; Lucas likely stayed for a while longer to have some alone time with Rebecca after Jacob, Miranda, and Michael headed up to bed; and although I’d have liked to spend more time with Michael; I also needed to do a Magi lesson with Mom; spend some time with her and Dad while he worked in the office; and then I came up to my room to get started on my own work and studies.

It was heading toward midnight by then, and I had to do more than two hours of work and studying in real time; so it’s past-three again as I write this; and I’m pretty much fried and ready to crash for the night.  The work is a bit challenging right now because there is a lot of weird going on in the world.  It would be nice to just look into the future and make all of my business decisions based on what I can see with the Sight, but that would just drive me crazy to try to do that for everything; so I just have to deal with every situation as problems and opportunities are put on my plate.

I don’t really want to go there when sleep is beckoning me in a ‘right now’ sort of way.  There isn’t any news to add either, though I am expecting wedding and engagement-related stories to catch up to me soon; and I should probably do a local update of what’s going on with our future plans.  That can wait for a night when I’m not exhausted, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!