Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 18, 2017



This update is coming to you in the pre-dawn light of Sunday morning.  I’m getting ready for Tai Chi, and don’t have time to do a full report; so look for a double-update with the next report.

I will advise you that Michael and I fell asleep last night and had an un-planned sofa sleepover in the lounge.  Our parents might not believe us, since we didn’t even have to work until close last night; but it’s true all the same.  One minute, we were watching the second movie of the night maybe an hour or so after we took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night, and the next; I was waking up and it was nearly time for Tai Chi.

Michael and I did have a bit of minor make-out fun before I came into my room to do this and get changed into my workout clothes, but you don’t need the details for that part of my day! ;^)

I really do need to go now, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!