Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 16, 2017



I’ve had a busy, sometimes fun day, but it’s late; and this is going to be a micro-update.

We had a normal morning at home; my school day was uneventful except for the really great weather with temperatures that climbed into the low-seventies; and that meant getting to be outdoors for lunch and for one afternoon class.  Michael and I had to work the dinner shift at the Inn; I had fun working with Miranda and Rebecca in the dining room – ad we were able to handle the dinner rush with just the three of us this week.  While that was an entertainment and work highlight of the day; bringing Michael home with me instead of staying for game night was when we had the real fun – including a fairly-hot make-out session after the studying and music practice – and before Mom got home with the twins and did a Magi lesson with us.  Michael went home after that; I helped Mom with getting the twins tucked in for the night; and then I’ve been working in my room since then.  I time phased the work that I could speed up; worked in real time when I needed to be on the internet and company intranet; and now I’m ready to crash and nap.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!