Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 13, 2017



I am, apparently, a weirdo!

That would likely be an understatement if most of the teens and kids in town knew that I was a Magi Master, but in this case; I’m a weirdo because getting my next-level drivers’ license just didn’t seem like a big deal to me.  Yes, it will be great to be able to drive somewhere on my own now, but it isn’t as if I’ll be doing that very often – at least until it’s time to head for college.  I didn’t even drive anywhere by myself after getting my license this morning; since that would have meant having Mom walk somewhere – or leaving her by the town hall while I drove around the block or something.  That just seemed silly when we both had things to do; so I drove to the school; and Mom went home from there while I went to join the class in progress.

I’ve skipped over the early-morning time with Dad while seeing him off on his trip; the nap time with Mom, the twins, and Silkie after that; and the rest of our normal school morning routine; but the only news from any of that is Mom’s help with my Magi healing because I really was too worn out to do that on my own after so little sleep and a bit too much work and studying.  While my morning included that driving test; it was being back in classes again after a week in Florida that was the most fun for us – even as we had assignments to hand in and were loaded up with the next round of work as we started some new modules.  With Valentine’s Day tomorrow, that was a top chat topic for the girls; though I’m not all that excited about the holiday.  Michael and I are working the dinner shift; we won’t get to have much time to actually celebrate our own happiness; and I’ll also be babysitting the twins while Mom is in the city for the night with Dad.

Michael and I did get to have fun tonight.  I was at his house for dinner and the evening; we did our homework first; had fun with his parents, Rebecca, and Lucas while we got to try out a dish that Jacob is going to be offering at the Inn tomorrow night; and then we had a few hours of play time that included a music practice to get ready for the seniors’ party tomorrow afternoon and a very minor make-out session in Michael’s room.  We also had some chat time with Jacob and Miranda before I came home and Lucas headed for the farm; and then I worked in the office with Mom while we kicked up the family business action into high gear with a time phase that allowed us to get the extra work we wanted to do finished by a bit after one o’clock.

She had extra work to do ahead of her trip to the city; I needed to do more so I won’t need to work all night after my shift at the Inn and the babysitting thing; and getting to sleep before dawn is just an added bonus.  That pretty much covers all of my news for the day; and I’m very ready to go into nap mode now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!