Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 21, 2017



The big news of the day for me comes from our marching band practice.  We started out with a meeting; we collectively decided to stay together for the Memorial Day and Fourth of July parades; and then that will be the end of the marching band.  The two parades we’re going to do are to thank everyone for supporting us, but the bottom line for continuing a marching band came down to how expensive it is to support the traveling we’d need to keep doing to have enough students interested to keep up with all of the work and fundraising.  Our little towns – including Maple Valley – just can’t pay that kind of bill every year when there are so many other, more worthy causes to support.  I will miss all of the fun; but a small break in my weekly schedule will be nice – even thought I’ll still have the concert band and teen praise team.

While that was the top story for this report, we also went outdoors for Tai Chi by the river again today; and we are all enjoying the warm weather while we have it.  That was great for our band practice, and we were outside for our lunch break too; but I would have liked to be outdoors more often today instead of cooped up in classrooms or at the church for our practice there.  We definitely had too much going on today; and it was past-ten by the time I got home with Michael.  We still had our homework to do after that; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and then we took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night while Mom and Dad finished up their work in the office.  Michael didn’t go home until midnight, but we had fun with the minor make-out session in the lounge before I saw him out – and it was worth it to be awake and working later tonight too.

I’m going to hope that our mid-week work night can work to get me an early bedtime to catch up on the sleep I won’t be getting tonight; but I’ll have to let you know whether that happens for me or not with the next report.  For now, I just need to get started on my nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!