Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 15, 2017



Rowen and I had a fun morning – starting with ‘finding’ a cuddling couple on the sofa in the lounge.  Naomi was the mastermind of that joke, and she was happy that I took pictures to send to our parents before waking them up; but Ethan was happy to help her out – and tease me as a bonus.  Ethan and Aiden were outnumbered at breakfast because Michael didn’t stay for that after our Tai Chi workout, but we all had fun; and Rowen and I had a blast playing dress-up with Ehlana and Naomi before we all went to school.

The rest of my day has been busy with classes, studying, and work.  We’ve had some fun too – including story time with Mom after school while we got started on the work and studying; but I’m not going to ad much detail tonight because a full night in nap mode is an option – and I’m going to take advantage of the chance for a solid eight hours or so of sleep!

With Valentine’s Day done, we were back to classes as normal today; and we’ll be in a push to work harder again at least until March Break.  Rowen, Tim, and Michael were all back to normal for their mid-week after school work day; which is why I was able to come home and get right to work too.  Mom and I tag-teamed doing the time phase so we didn’t wear ourselves out; Ethan and Ehlana worked on their college studies – their doctorate-level studies; and we only took a break for an easy-dinner so that even the clean-up didn’t take long.  Mom and I had our work and studying done by eight o’clock; we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana to bed – though they aren’t sleeping yet; and Mom and I both wanted some Jacuzzi time after that.

I just finished getting ready for bed after that soak in the tub, and when I wrap this up; I’m heading straight off to dreamland for the rest of the night.  Michael and I didn’t get to spend any time together, and he likely isn’t even home from the Inn yet; but I really need the rest – even if we’re also due for some alone time again.  Maybe we’ll get the chance for that tomorrow.  I’ll let you know whether that works out for us or not, but that’s all I have for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!