Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - February 12, 2017



Dad’s heading for the city very soon, so this is going to be a micro-update so that I can have a nap before getting up again to see him on his way.

Our morning was fairly crazy with the gang of kids to get fed and ready for church.  Michael’s parents came over to have breakfast with us and help out with the kids while Rebecca was out at the farm with Lucas anyway.  The church service was fun because we were home again after missing the service last week.  I worked the full shift at the Inn; spent our afternoon break doing another driving practice with Dad and the last bit of homework that Michael and I needed to get finished for our travel report; and then the buffet shift was a real experience for my first time as a server.

That work is busier than any other night, but easier in a way because the food is self-serve instead of delivered.  There are more dishes and more drink refills, but I also got to spend a bit more time talking with my customers and making sure they were happy and had everything they needed.

I liked the tips quite a bit too! ;^)

It was ten-thirty by the time we were ready to close up for the night; I had a bit of quiet time with Michael at his house before coming home; and added a bedtime chat with Mom and Dad before coming up to my room to get ready for bed and started on my work.  I climbed into bed with Mandy and my computer hours ago; had a lot to get done; and really want to crash and nap now – so I’ll do just that.  I might get a couple of hours of down time in total on either side of seeing Dad before he heads for Crystal Springs.  I see some self-healing in my near future to make up for that, but I probably won’t be able to manage that without the napping; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!