Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 31, 2016



I seriously need to get my priorities straightened out.  After my last update, I went outside for the campfire, and while we had fun with that; I was dozing off while cuddling with Michael within a half hour.  I got teased about that – especially when Michael didn’t have any trouble convincing me to head for bed early too – and came with me.  That would have been a brilliant plan too – if I hadn’t then gone on to fall asleep before Michael and I had any serious make-out fun first.

All of that adds up to the news that I have no news from my co-ed camping night with Michael.

That isn’t true for the other three couples, but to be honest; I don’t want to go there tonight.  Yes, I’m a bit jealous, but I’m more mad at myself; and wish that I’d done a bit of self-healing last night before going out to that campfire – even though I would have paid for that in other ways eventually.

Moving along, I don’t have a lot of news for today either.  Breakfast with our gang of campers was fun, and so was our time at church this morning, but we also had thunderstorms off and on all day; and then I spent most of the rest of the day after church and Sunday school at the Inn.  Michael and I worked the full shift to close; and didn’t even go outside for long because one of those thunderstorms was overhead during our main afternoon break.  The rain also had a lot of people – including campers – stopping in for a meal at the Inn; so we had full dining rooms for most of the day.

Michael and I worked until close; we did our goodnight hug and kiss on his front porch; and then I came straight home and up to my room to get to work – and have a soak in my Jacuzzi.  I’ve done that while in a time phase; took care of the must-do family business work; and once I’m done this update; I’m going to crash for the night.

Consider that done.  Michael does have the next two days off, so we might get to have some fun if we don’t get too tied down with everything else; but I’ll let you know how that goes.  For now, I’ll focus on the nap time – and hope that the extra rest will have me ready to do better the next time we get a chance for some Michael and me time!

That’s a happy thought to drift off to dreamland with; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!