Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 23, 2016



I’m repeating myself again today, but it was another scorcher out there, and since most of my day included outdoor chores and working the dinner-to-close shift at the Inn; you can guess that I’m pretty much drained and ready to crash again.

Tai Chi by the river was more fun with Dad home again, though Michael couldn’t be here for that too while working the breakfast shift at the Inn.  I’m not going to drag out the chores around the house and yard part of this report because those hours weren’t a lot of fun with it so hot out.  The work had to be done; we did it; and that’s all there is to it.  We did wrap up by a bit after one; had lunch; and then I had a couple of free hours to spend with Michael while he was on his afternoon break before we went to the Inn to get started on the dinner prep work.  Michael could only help with that until he needed to get to his ball game; and that’s why I was working the full shift – to help out while he and a couple of the other guys were busy with that game instead.

The work at the Inn was even more draining than my chores had been; which is why I’m exhausted and don’t really want to drag out this update before crashing for the night.  How tired am I?  I skipped doing anything more than a goodnight hug and kiss with Michael outside of his house on my way here – partly because I really didn’t want to even cuddle before having a shower and getting cleaned up.  After working the breakfast shift and being busy all day, Michael wasn’t interested in a late night either – though he would have been okay with a sofa sleepover with me.  We’re going to save that up for sometime when we don’t feel quite so wiped out, though; and I definitely want to be awake for our next chance at some alone time.  We’re overdue; and I don’t want to waste those moments by napping the entire time!

Before I just end this update and get to the unconscious time that’s waiting for me next; let’s do the quick baseball report for the games I didn’t get to see tonight while I worked.  That was games, since Mom, Dad, and the rest of their team mates had a game tonight too.  Starting with Michael’s game, the Werewolves won their contest over the Grocery Ghouls by a score of seventeen to eight.  The heat was a factor; but Michael and Tim had a fairly good game too as they earned more than half of the runs for their team between them.  For the co-ed division game, it was our Bandits up against the Raiders; and we earned the fourteen-to-six victory with help from some junior cheerleaders that included Ehlana and Naomi.  I am missing out on all of that fun, but since a lot of Michael’s games are on the same nights as Mom and Dad’s games; I’ll likely be working at the Inn for most of them – except for the holiday weekend matches – if their teams earn spots in the championship games.

Okay, I’m barely staying conscious right now, and there really isn’t anything pressing that I need to add to this report; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!