Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 21, 2016



Happy 4th Anniversary, Uncle Nick and Aunt Deborah!

My contribution to their happy day was taking the dinner shift at the Inn to help Jacob and Miranda when the dinner party plans were changed to be there instead of at any homes due to the extreme heat and total lack of interest in doing all of that work for a barbeque when the temperatures were in the mid-one-hundred-and-tens this afternoon.  That worked out great for the members of our family that would have been the volunteers doing that work; but not so hot – or way too hot – for me; and for everyone else working in the kitchen at the Inn tonight.

That’s why I’m pretty much going to make this a micro-report from here; so let’s make it quick so I can pass out until morning!

Tai Chi by the river – too hot.  Morning chores – too hot for the ones I did outdoors ahead of the weekend.  Family business work in the office – good because I finished it during the day instead of tonight.  Afternoon break with Michael – kid-rated while we played with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden; though also way too hot for the wrong reasons while we went for a short swim that didn’t really help to cool us off when the air was still too hot even above the river.

The shift at the Inn that started after Michael’s break – already mentioned it as being way too hot; so I’ll only add that it was exhausting as well.  Michael, Rebecca, Jake, Stephanie, and I all worked until close; we all hopped into the river to cool off after we got back to their house; and then Michael and I said goodnight by the river in a mostly non-verbal way that wasn’t really very enthusiastic because we were both too hot and tired to put much effort into it.

I still needed to have a shower to get cleaned up once I was home, but other than one last email and computer check; this update is the only computing I’m doing tonight.  It’s going to be hot again tomorrow; I have a lot to do that’s mostly work-related; and I really do just need to crash for the rest of the night now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!