Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 28, 2016



I worked all morning from the time we finished breakfast until we stopped for lunch at around twelve-thirty; had a play afternoon that included some fun with Michael during his afternoon break; and then I worked at the Inn for the dinner-to-close shift.  We went for a swim in the river at Michael’s house after we were finished work for the night – along with Jake, Stephanie, and Rebecca; Michael walked me home; and then I pretty much came straight up to bed with just cameo visits to the office and in Ethan’s and Ehlana’s rooms on my way up to my room.  Add in a quick shower break so that I wouldn’t offend Mandy while cuddling with her tonight; and that pretty much brings me up-to-the-moment for my day.

That doesn’t sound all that exciting, partly because it wasn’t, but that’s okay now and then; and every day can’t be great – or that would just be the norm! ;^)

I do have a busy day coming up tomorrow, though, including helping out with the fruit and vegetable boxes orders and my own deliveries, and need to get some sleep to be ready for that, so that’s all for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!