Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 3, 2016



Day two of our long weekend has been a rain-out too.

That meant Tai Chi was indoors; we followed that up with a crazy couple of hours of work and fun while getting ready for church and having breakfast; and then I was busy for another two and a half hours at the church with the holiday weekend service.  The rain didn’t help for that – at least when it came to getting to and from the church; but we still had a great service that included the usual skits and music that always makes for an upbeat teen service.

After that, I was off to the Inn; and worked a lot of the time straight through until we wrapped up around eleven o’clock.  Yes, Michael and I had some breaks mixed in there, but we didn’t venture out into the rain; and usually pitched in here and there to help keep everything running smoothly when the rain had the dining rooms filled to capacity for all three buffets with extra customers willing to come back as tables became available.  Sure, that’s great for business at the Inn, but not so hot for the other stores in town.  It’s also been lousy for our fundraiser booth at the park; since it didn’t open at all again today.  We’ll need a miracle to hit our goal for the weekend with that now; but will hopefully still be ahead of schedule on the fundraising thanks to a really good batch of orders for the fruit and vegetable boxes.

For me, though, today was mostly about working.  Once I got home at a bit after eleven; I said goodnight to the few parents and kids still awake; came up to my room; and have been soaking in the Jacuzzi while multi-tasking my bedtime computing that included a bit of family business work tonight.  Mandy would have found somewhere else to sleep if I’d tried to go to bed without cleaning up, so she’ll be happy, but I’m also ready to crash now; so let’s wrap this up so that I can get out of the tub and finish getting ready for bed.

I should mention that Ethan has Aiden and Jayden here with him tonight, but I’ve missed out on their play time tonight while I was busy at work.  Ehlana’s here, but she was already sleeping by the time I got home.  We didn’t do a full story trade after I got home, so I don’t know what everyone did today while indoors due to the rain; though I do know there were joint meal gatherings at two different houses for lunch and my family was at the late buffet so that the working members of the family could still go to it too.  If there’s anything good that I hear about tomorrow; I’ll pass that along.

The rain has stopped now, and we might get a decent day for the Fourth of July, but there’s still a chance of rain in the afternoon again; so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for that.  We do have the big parade in the morning, though, and I want to be ready for that; so it’s time for me to return to the real world now and get to the sleeping part of my night soon.  I’ve been doing this soak in the tub in a time phase; so I’ll even manage to do that before midnight if I hurry.

I’ll hope that the last day of our holiday weekend will be the best – and make up for the rest!  You’ll be able to flip the digital page in my future to find out whether that works out for me or not, but I’ve got to go and live that day; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!