Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 30, 2016



Grandma and Grandpa are heading out of the country tonight, and I hope they’ll have a safe flight; but I won’t be staying close to my computer to keep track of them tonight because I’ll be busy with a teen camping adventure instead!

That’s why this report is coming to you early – and is going to be very short.

Tai Chi by the river and breakfast in the sunroom made for a fun start to my day.  The chores all morning weren’t as exciting; but we did get done by lunchtime thanks to the work that I did early.  That allowed me some extra play time this afternoon with Ethan and Ehlana – and with Michael when he was on his afternoon break.  The park play, biking, and swimming were all fun, and that was a nice break from the work; but then I went to the Inn with Michael and we worked through until close again.  We also set up the teen camping night, and had everyone confirmed for it by the time we started on the pre-dinner prep work; but Rowen, Tim, and Lucas took care of setting up the extra tents for us while we were busy.

We’ve got Rebecca, Lucas, Jenny, and Evan camping with us tonight, and there will be co-ed tents; since we conveniently have four tents and four couples.  Michael, Rebecca, and I were the last to get here after closing the Inn, and while I’m doing this and getting ready for the rest of the night; the campfire that Tim got ready for us is already lit; and Jenny and Evan are out there with Lucas, Tim, and Rowen.  They’re waiting for the rest of us to join them; so I’ll have to do the campfire and camping part of my day with the next update.

The good news is that you can flip a digital page in my future while reading my journals, but the better news for me is that I get to get out there and live it; and hopefully have an amazing night with my friends that will wrap up with some quality Michael and me time once we do eventually get to that co-ed camping part of the adventure! ;^)

Funny, that thought has me getting very sleepy!  That could make for a very short campfire, but I’ll let you know how that turns out too; along with the rest of the story.  It’s time for me to get to the campfire, though, and I don’t have any other news from the rest of the day; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!