Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Cassie's Journal - July 20, 2016



Hot!

That pretty much sums up the weather for today.

It’s also part of the reason for why I’m so tired – and that this is going to be a very short update.

We had a normal morning; though Mom and I missed having our favorite exercise buddies with us while Dad’s in the city and Michael was working the breakfast shift at the Inn.  With my friends all busy working, I went to the lab with Mom, Violet, Dillon, and the twins; and spent the morning in the archives with Ethan – though I mostly worked on the family business while he played with his latest book arrivals.  I haven’t mentioned that in a while, but the archive relocations are continuing; Grandpa Grant and Grandma Eleanor are leading that project; and they’re having a blast with the ongoing world travel!

Miranda ended up being short-staffed at lunch, so I went to the Inn to help out for just that few hours from around eleven until two; and then I went home and worked in the office after hanging out with Michael during his afternoon break.  He was working the dinner-to-close shift with a baseball practice break in the middle, and while he was busy doing that; Rowen and I – and our team – played our make-up game that we’d missed on the holiday weekend.  We were up against the Solar Flares; won eight-to-seven; and to be honest, some of us were just glad to get the game over with because it was too hot out to have much fun with baseball anyway.

I didn’t even want to celebrate after we were done – other than to come home and have a nice long soak in my Jacuzzi.  I did that; Michael isn’t coming over tonight because he’s tired too; and once I’m finished this report, I’m going to be off to sleep very quickly and out for the rest of the night.

Let’s consider that a done deal, since that’s all I have for this update anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!