Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, August 1, 2016

Cassie's Journal - August 1, 2016



Happy 1st Anniversary, Jake and Stephanie!

It’s been a year already!  How time flies when the newlyweds are away in Europe for nearly ten months of that year! ;^)

Their anniversary celebration wasn’t European-vacation level fun, but they did at least have the day off; and didn’t have to work all day at the Inn.

Unfortunately, they also didn’t get very nice weather from early morning through until mid-afternoon; which is why their dinner party was indoors instead of a back yard barbeque.  Jacob and Miranda made that decision fairly early when it was fairly clear that it would be too wet out for a party even if it did stop raining.  That made getting ready for the party and doing the chores a bit tougher, so I helped out once I was finished my own chores at home by mid-morning.  Michael and I worked together most of the time, so we had some fun along the way, but Jacob and Miranda needed worker bees for everything surrounding the dinner party; so we did a lot of work today and didn’t play all that much.

That isn’t exciting for us, but we did our part to make the day special for Jake and Stephanie; so it was worth it.  I won’t bore you with the work details, but the house was basically cleaned from top to bottom; we helped with the major meal; and Michael and I also took care of getting Jake and Stephanie’s room at the Inn set up with everything Miranda and Samantha put together for them – including champagne on ice, Olde Bakery treats, and a couple of gifts that we didn’t ask about because we were pre-warned that at least one of us wouldn’t want to know.

Michael and I also took care of the dinnertime work with help from Rebecca and Lucas so that Miranda and Jacob could enjoy the meal with the rest of their family and friends, so we ate when we could; and kept busy running between the kitchen and dining room as needed.  We still had some fun with that, but by the time we finished the clean-up after Jake, Stephanie, and most of their friends went out to the pub; I was on the way to being wiped out.  That’s why I went home not long after we finished cleaning the kitchen and dining room; though I stayed for a bit of cuddle time with Michael in the living room while Rebecca went home with Lucas for the night with plans to spend her Tuesday on the farm.

I came home early because I didn’t want to be up all night doing my family business work – and had a lot to get done.  Despite being tired, I got right to that while multi-tasking a long soak in my Jacuzzi while in a time phase.  I stayed in that time phase through until I finished my work; and I was in bed and cuddled with Mandy by then.  I’m back in normal time again, and have only done a quick, final check of my email and a scan of the headlines around the world before getting to this report.  Now that I’ve added in that power drain from the time phase and everything else I did with a bit of Magi-powered help; I’m past-ready to crash for the night.  Michael and I still have more chores to do tomorrow, and we have marching band and teen praise team practices too; but I’m hoping we’ll get to have a bit of play time too.

Maybe that’ll work out for us, since it didn’t today, but I’ll have to let you know how that goes with my next report; since I do still need to live it; while this is all near or distant past for you as you’re reading this someday in my future.  Heading off into nap mode now will at least have me ready to handle whatever happens, though, and I don’t have anything else to add tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!