Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Cassie's Journal - August 17, 2016



Happy 16th Birthday, Roger!

He hopefully will have a happy day, and there’s going to be another Quarry Lake party and camping adventure, but I don’t have any details about that yet; since the party hasn’t started yet.

My day started too early with Tai Chi by the river with Mom and four junior exercise buddies.  We then had Naomi’s parents and brother with us for breakfast; they took all five kids with them when they left with plans to drop Ethan and Aiden off at the bakery while the girls were going to start their day with hair appointments before moving on to a play day together.  That gave Mom a free morning to work; and I’ve split my time between helping her with chores and working on the family business all morning.

I’m writing this update now because I don’t plan on being around my computer at all for the rest of the day or overnight.  The current plan is to have lunch with Mom; go with Rowen and some of the other teens to set up our tents at Quarry Lake; and then get back here to town in time to help out with the dinner prep work at the Inn.  I can’t work the entire dinner-to-close shift, but Michael may be doing that if they’re really busy while I go to my baseball practice.  Whether he gets to his practice or not, we’ll both be at the Inn after the practices so that we can help with the post-dinner clean-up through to close.  After that, we’ll get a ride out to Quarry Lake and catch the tail-end of the campfire.  A co-ed camping night is nearly certain; which is the main reason for why I expect to have better things to do than play with my computer.

It’s time for me to get on with my day now, but I’ll take up this story with the next update; so feel free to flip the digital page in my future to find out what happens next while I go out and live it!

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!