Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Cassie's Journal - August 6, 2016



Congratulations, Neil and Michelle Ryan!

I have no news from the wedding yet, but we have had a decent day that wasn’t too hot and rain-free; so I hope they’ve had an amazing day with their family and friends.

My day hasn’t been wedding and party-level fun; but I’m hoping that Michael and I will make up for that when he gets here to hang out with me for the rest of the evening.

First up for my news from today is that I got called in to help out with the breakfast rush at the Inn when Miranda had a call-in shortage; so I skipped Tai Chi; got ready quickly; and headed to the Inn to help out in the kitchen for a few hours.  That made for a busier-than-planned start to my day, and the busy continued when I got home and needed to jump in to help out with the chores already in progress.  Yes, I’d gotten a head start on them with the lawn mowing yesterday, but we still had a lot to do; so we worked until nearly one-thirty before wrapping up for the day and having lunch.  After that, I had some play time with Michael, Ethan, and Ehlana that included a bike ride; play time at the park; and a swim before Michael and I needed to be back at the Inn for the dinner shift.

I had my ball game too, so I only worked until about twenty-to-six before heading over to the school for my game.  We were up against the Flares tonight, and while we didn’t have our star player, we managed to earn a close, ten-to-seven victory that we needed a big sixth-inning to put away after battling back-and-forth through the first five and a half innings.  We didn’t have a bit turn-out of spectators for the game, but Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana did come and cheer us on; so Rowen and I had a pretty good game with three RBI’s each.  We went home for ice cream treats and a swim; but then I headed back to the Inn to help out with the rest of the shift until close.  Michael went home after that to grab a shower and get changed before coming over here; and I’ve already cleaned up and gotten changed too while multi-tasking the usual bedtime email and computer checks before getting to this report.

Ethan and Ehlana are going to bed soon; and they’re only waiting for Michael to get here so we can tuck them in and spend a bit of time with them before we move on to the alone time I hope will keep us entertained for the rest of the evening.  Violet and Dillon are out for the evening again; and Jake and Stephanie have likely already met up with them and the other friends they’re hanging out with as they all get ready to head back to college soon.  That does work out nicely for Michael and me, since they’ll likely be out late tonight; but I’ll have to let you know how well that works out for us with the next update.

I don’t have any other news for tonight, though, and Michael will be here soon; so that’s all for tonight, folks!

It hasn’t been a lot of fun today, but I am going to work on that right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!