Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Cassie's Journal - August 20, 2016



It’s been a long day; so let’s make this a micro-report.



Tai Chi by the river was fun; we had a nice catch-up chat with Dad at breakfast; and then it was time to get to work for the morning.  The chores never end; and that kept me busy until I went to help out with the lunch shift because Miranda was short-handed and called for the extra help.  Doing that did get Michael a bit of extra time off for his afternoon break; and we spent the afternoon biking at the park and having fun with Ethan and Ehlana while Mom and Dad mostly worked in the office after their own chores were done.



We were back at the Inn for the dinner shift; I worked until I needed to be at the school for our ballgame against the Comets; and Rowen and I led the way to an eleven-to-four win in what was a pretty easy game for our team.  This wasn’t our first game without Carolyn, but we still seemed to surprise our friends on the Comets with just how well we were playing; and we’re now one final win away from earning the championship title for our division.  We’re already assured of the ‘home’ team spot in that game on the Labor Day weekend thanks to having an undefeated season; and I like our chances to finish the job in two weeks.



I skipped the post-game celebration to go back to the Inn to help with the close; followed that up with some cuddle time with Michael at his house until midnight; and then I came home and got ready for bed instead of staying for a sofa sleepover – though we really wanted me to stay and do that instead.  Compared to that, the bedtime email and computer checks; the family business work I ended up doing thanks to two of those emails; and this report haven’t been much fun.  Using a time phase for the work did at least help me to get done without staying up half the night, but it has also tired me out; which is why that’s all I have for tonight.



We’ll have a very full day tomorrow, and I need to be ready for that; so, until next time...



...May the Magi Force be with you!