Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Cassie's Journal - August 7, 2016



This report is coming to you during my afternoon break because I’m hoping for a second sofa sleepover with Michael tonight after we’re finished work – though we should do that at his house instead of mine to at least pretend that it isn’t intentional. ;^)

I can honestly report that the sofa sleepover last night wasn’t planned; and I’ll take the blame too; since I literally fell asleep on Michael.  The good news for us is that I didn’t do that until after we’d had a fairly hot make-out session first!  We also had a bit of fun with Ethan and Ehlana while tucking them in for the night; didn’t watch the movie we picked to ignore while we played; and then I crashed for the night while we were cuddling and not watching a second movie.

The lunch shift at the Inn was crazy-busy, and the dinner shift is likely to be worse, so I don’t expect that Michael and I will have the energy for a post-work play time for two tonight, but cuddling with him again all night would be great; so that’s my current plan.

I’ll let you know how that goes with the next report. ;^)

For the news from today, though, I should start with the morning wake-up call.  No, that wasn’t a hot round of morning make-out fun – it was a tag-teamed pounce from Ethan and Ehlana that had us quickly awake and then getting ready for Tai Chi by the river after sharing a bit of five-year-old-rated goofiness.  We had fun with our morning workout too; and then I got ready for the day before heading over to Michael’s house for breakfast with his family.  We’re running out of time to do that with Jake and Stephanie before they go off to their last year of college; so we wanted to spend time with them while we can – now that we’re down to just days until they leave for New York.

That’s true for Violet and Dillon too, and I haven’t been able to do as much with them this summer as I’d like, but that’s the way it is; and I’ll just have to do the best I can with them too.

Having the gourmet breakfast was a bonus; and worth the clean-up work after we ate while the chefs took their turn getting ready for church.  We ended up walking to church with my family; Michael and I sat with Mom, Dad, and the twins while Violet and Dillon sat with Jake and Stephanie; and we had fun during the part of the service we were there for – and during Sunday school too.  The service went long, so Michael and I had to hurry to the Inn to help with getting everything ready for the lunch rush; and we worked hard straight through until we were set free for our afternoon break.

It started raining before we went to the Inn after church, though not hard-enough to make that little walk unpleasant; but the wet was a bit steadier off-and-on all afternoon; so we came home to my house for our break so that we could spend some time with Ethan and Ehlana.  They had Naomi and Aiden with them to play indoors too; so we’ve had all four of them to hang out with – mostly in the sunroom.  We went for a swim too; which is why I’m currently getting cleaned up and ready to go back to the Inn again.  Michael’s currently doing the same at his house, but let’s not spend too much time thinking about him in the shower; or I won’t be interested in focusing on the work once we’re back at the Inn again. ;^)

Speaking of that, I need to finish up here and meet up with Michael so that we can get back to work.  I did my email and computer check for the day too, and while there’s some work to do; it can wait until tomorrow.  There wasn’t any wedding news in my email yet, and since this is a travel day for Grandma and Grandpa; I don’t expect an update from them until they’re settled in their next hotel and destination.  I won’t bother with second-hand news for them this time; since you can read all about their travels in their journals instead.  I really need to go, though, and don’t have anything else to add to the news from around here; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!