Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Cassie's Journal - August 3, 2016



Yes!  I actually managed to stay awake for a while with Michael when we had some alone time for a change!  We enjoyed a fairly hot make-out session before getting around to the sofa sleepover part of our night; and then our wake-up call was fun too – even though that was early; and Michael needed to get to work at the Inn for the breakfast shift.  Not having Michael with us for Tai Chi or breakfast meant that I had to settle for some fun time with my family instead, and that was an entertaining hour and a half or so, but then it was time to get to work for the rest of the morning.

Since I’d been awake early anyway, I’d gotten ready early too; so I took care of the kitchen clean-up and some laundry chores before we all headed out to work.  For Dad, that was to the office; while the rest of us headed for the lab – after taking Naomi and Aiden home or to the bakery first.  I ended up splitting my morning between a bit of play time with Ehlana in ‘her’ lab and some family business work time in the archives with Ethan; with the second part of that work-play done in a time phase so that I could get all of my work done – and Ethan could do more with his archives work.  We stayed at the lab until one; went home for a late lunch; and then Michael and I went biking on the trails for a while during his afternoon break.  We followed that up with some swim time that Ethan and Ehlana joined us for; and then we stopped at the Emporium for ice cream treats before walking Michael back to the Inn ahead of his dinner shift.

We had a fairly quiet rest of the afternoon, an early dinner, and then I was off to the school for my baseball practice while the twins went to the park with Mom and Dad.  My practice went fairly well, but it was different without Carolyn there; and Coach Sarah wasn’t as fired up without her favorite player there to push all of us to work harder.  We probably tried harder to cheer her up because she was missing her little girl than we did with the actual practice, but that was okay; and I think that it did help a bit by the time we wrapped up our workout for the night.  Rowen and I went to the park to meet up with Michael and Tim, but while Michael took the time for a quick swim in the river; he headed back to the Inn to help out with the close because Jacob and Miranda were short-staffed for the night and had been busier than expected for a Wednesday night.

I came home after that; spent a bit of time with Mom, Dad, and the twins while Violet and Dillon had gone somewhere else after helping with kid control at the park; and then I came up to my room to enjoy some quality Jacuzzi time.  I’m still doing that while writing this; and plan on going to sleep a minute or two after I crawl into bed with Mandy.  I’m glad that Michael and I were able to have that play time last night, but I do need to get some sleep now and then too; and that is an option that I plan on taking tonight – even though it would be more fun to have Michael here for another night.

That wouldn’t be good for him because he has another breakfast shift to work at the Inn in the morning, though, and he’s tired too; so we aren’t doing that.  I’m also going to wrap this up, since I don’t really have any other news for the day – not to mention that I’m getting a bit wrinkled up from enjoying too much tub time already.

It had been a pretty good day, if not very exciting.  That should change a bit starting tomorrow, since we have another Quarry Lake birthday party and camping adventure to look forward too – though we’ll be juggling work and other responsibilities around that fun too.  That’ll be news for tomorrow, though, and I do want to get out of the tub soon and off to bed; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!