Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cassie's Journal - November 7, 2015



It’s been a long, busy yard work day around here; and I’m so tired that Michael went home early tonight because I kept dozing off and he told me to go and get some sleep.

I did manage to stay awake for a minor make-out session with him between when we tucked Ethan and Ehlana in for the night and my micro-naps, but I’ll be honest and admit that I didn’t have much energy left in me by then; so Michael had to settle for some play time that wasn’t much more than cuddles, caresses, and soft kisses.

We did get a lot of yard and house work done around here today, though, and we should be done with the fall clean-ups soon; so I am at least glad that we had a good day for that – even if I’d like to have more play time with Michael too.  Except for adding in the movie time with Ethan and Ehlana before they went to bed and mentioning that all three of our meals today were short and sweet so that we could keep at the work; that’s pretty much it for today.  I got ready for bed after Michael left; did an email check; and now I’ll be crashing for the rest of the night once I’ve finished this update.

Consider that done; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!