Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cassie's Journal - November 24, 2015



It’s been a long, too-busy day; so this is going to be a short report due to extreme exhaustion.

Tai Chi by the river and breakfast in the sunroom was great – especially getting to spend the meal time with Violet and Dillon.  School time through to band practice was uneventful; though lunch time outdoors was fun.  Band practice was drawn out now that we’re running out of time to get ready for our first parade a week from Friday night – and the rest of our holiday parade and concert schedule.  Michael and I were at his house for a quick dinner and study session between band practice and our teen praise team practice; and then we had another long music practice to get ready for the holiday weekend Sunday service while also continuing to work on the music and musical for Christmas.

Michael came home with me after that practice; and we got to spend some time with my grandparents before they headed back to their house at the same time that my visiting aunts and uncles took their kids home to put them to bed.  Michael stayed to do a Magi lesson with Mom and me; we took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; and then we came up to the lounge for a too-short bit of alone time so that I could say goodnight to him in a mostly non-verbal way.  That was a fun little interlude between all of the busy, but after seeing him out; I got ready for bed and busy with all of my studying and family business work.  I’ve been doing that for more than four and a half hours; and that’s the main reason for the exhaustion.

I’ll be heading off into dreamland very soon, but before I go there; let’s cover the news that I was too busy for today.

As you’ve gathered from the news of my short visit with Grandma and Grandpa; they got home for the holiday weekend today.  Surprisingly, they didn’t have any travel delays; and managed to get into town by mid-afternoon.  While they were traveling, Mom led a small crew of helpers that included twin supervisors; and they had Grandma and Grandpa’s house ready for their arrival – including some fresh groceries and bakery treats.  My grandparents were here for dinner and an evening visit with most of our home town family, and while I would have liked to be at the dinner; they were sitting down to eat too late for Michael and I to do that.

Violet and Dillon had plans with his family and some of their friends tonight, so they weren’t at the dinner either; but they did stay and have a visit with Grandma and Grandpa after helping out with the house work there – and they helped with unloading the minivan too.  Yes, they might have been able to reverse the family time days, but there was no guarantee that Grandma and Grandpa would have such a comparatively easy travel day today; so they didn’t try to change things up when my grandparents could have just as easily been late getting home from Arizona.

Missing out on the family time wasn’t something I wanted to do, but there just weren’t enough hours in the day today; and there’s a good chance I’ll feel that way a lot over the next, well, from now until the New Year! ;^)

The only thing I’m feeling right now, though, is numb and sleepy.  Only having time for a nap before I’ll need to be up again will mean another early-morning self-healing session ahead of Tai Chi; but I’ll deal with that – and hope to get a chance for more sleep tomorrow night.  I did get everything done tonight and can take the weekend off except for any work that comes up via email, and that’s all I have for this update; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!