Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cassie's Journal - November 3, 2015



It’s been a long, busy day, and I need to be up early to help with the start to Dad’s birthday; so let’s keep this report fairly short.

We’ve had another really nice weather day; but I’ve been indoors for most of the day; so I didn’t get to enjoy much of the warmth and sunshine.  Tai Chi by the river was nice; we were outdoors for our noon cheerleading practice; and I was outside to walk between home, school, and the church as needed – though I also needed to hurry to get to each place on time – and two out of three of my practices were longer than usual.

While cheerleading practice took up most of my lunch break, our band practice included the additional once-through for our Christmas songs for the upcoming parade and concert events we’ll be helping with during the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Rowen and I weren’t finished with our band practice until Michael and Tim were finished with football; so Michael and I needed to hurry back to my house to have dinner.  We had that meal in the sunroom; cleaned up; and then we were on the run again – this time to the church for our Teen Praise Team practice.

The news of the day there is that we started work on the teen Christmas show, and this year; we’re doing a Christmas musical called Bethlehem’s Big Night.  While most of the casting still needs to be done for the parts in the show; Michael and I have been told that we’ll be playing Joseph and Mary; and we’ll be performing a couple of duets and other lead songs.  I know we’re just days past Halloween, but we don’t have that long to learn an entire musical; and that doesn’t include the music we’ll be learning for the regular Sunday and Christmas Eve services.  We really do have a lot of music to learn; which is why our practice tonight went for nearly two hours.

Michael and I still needed to do our homework after that, so he came home with me again; we did that work; and then had a very minor make-out session before heading downstairs so that I could see him out after a short chat with Mom, Dad, and the twins in the office.

My Magi lesson came after that; I took care of getting Ehlana and Ethan tucked in for the night; and then it was time to climb into bed with Mandy and get to work on my studies and family business work.  That was more than two hours ago, and while I could do more, I’ve had enough fun for today; and don’t want to be too tired to have fun with Dad and the rest of our friends and family on his big day.

That’s the main reason I’m going to wrap this up right there and head off to dreamland now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!