Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cassie's Journal - November 18, 2015



It isn’t late as I write this, but some quality time phasing was required to get my work and studying done as quickly as possible; so it feels about the same as it would had I been awake and working until three or four.  That’s why this is going to be a quick report.

We had a fairly normal morning; though Tai Chi by the river was a bit chilly.  The highlight of my school day was going to Rebecca’s first basketball game with Michael and Lucas.  We won’t be able to attend any road games, but this was their first home game of the season; and we wanted to be there to support her – and the rest of our team.  The Raiders won a fairly close game, and while I’m sure that our team is a bit better this year than last; it’ll still be tough to go far against other teams that field teams every year with taller players.

Michael headed over to the Inn right after the game, and I came home in time for dinner.  That was an easy-meal, so my clean-up was easy too; and then it was time to get to work in the office with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana.  Thanks to that time phase, we all put in the equivalent of a double or triple shift worth of work and studying; and still managed to wrap up by nine-thirty.  Mom took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed for the night while I came up to my room and got ready to crash for the night.  I’ve just finished a bit of personal computing and a last email check; and I really will be crashing for the night as soon as I’m finished with this report.

That is all of the news for my comparatively boring, exhausting day; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!