Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Cassie's Journal - November 12, 2015



I went to school; had a short cheerleading practice; helped out with the dinner rush at the Inn; did my homework with Michael; and went to game night with our families and friends before heading home for the night.  Mom did my Magi lesson with me once we were here; I took care of getting the twins tucked in for the night and had a nice little chat with them while doing that; and then I came up to my room to start my bedtime computing from the comfort of my Jacuzzi.  That start of my usual nightly studying and work didn’t happen until shortly before midnight, and that was more than three and a half hours ago; so I’m pretty much exhausted now.

My work is done, though; and I’ll be able to take the weekend off – except for any work that comes up that can’t wait until next week.  Round two of the football playoffs is tomorrow night, and since we’re sure to have another late night with the road trip for the game; I’d better just wrap this up and get started on my nap.

Before I skip Rebecca’s news of the day; I’ll add that she made the basketball team – not that anyone was surprised with the news.  She is probably the next-best player to Carolyn Landry.  I’ve been out of the loop for basketball tryouts this week – and the basketball cheerleading tryouts too; but I’m happy for everyone that made the different teams today even if I don’t have time to be involved in any of that.

I don’t have time to sit up and write a long report either – not that I have any major news to include for posterity.  Sleep needs to be my top priority right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!