Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Cassie's Journal - November 11, 2015



My classes and cheerleading practice kept me busy at school all day.  Studying and family business work filled the rest of my day up to now – except for a break for dinner; and the time I spent with Ethan and Ehlana while tucking them in for the night before coming up to my room and getting ready for bed.

It’s still early compared to normal for me, but my work and studying is done for the day thanks to some quality time phasing that allowed all of us to get a lot done while we worked in the office.  Mom and Dad are likely taking advantage of the extra time in a much more exciting way than I will be tonight, but they don’t normally stay awake as late as I do; and sleeping is my top priority right now.

Thankfully, I can actually do that now, and there isn’t anything else newsworthy-enough to get in the way of doing that; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!