Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 7, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 7, 2015



We dodged a drop or three of rain while shopping this morning, but didn’t have any thunderstorms roll through until this afternoon when having some bad weather didn’t really matter – except that it made the travel time home for our family and friends a bit tougher.  Nobody’s complaining about that because we’ve had an otherwise perfect weather weekend for this holiday!

I have school in the morning; it’s been an exhausting day; and I’m running out of steam fast; so this is going to be a short report despite having such a busy, eventful day.

Tai Chi and breakfast for five was nice a quiet.  The holiday sale shopping was a crazy and fun way to spend the morning; and we wrapped up the family part of the holiday weekend fun with the noon buffet at the Inn.  That was a highlight of the day for me, and though I missed out on the packing up and goodbyes with my family; Miranda and Jacob needed all the help they could get today for the buffets.  I was glad to help, and we had fun along the way, but it was also hot in the kitchen; and we were constantly running to keep up with the work that goes along with putting on a total of five buffets in a single day – if you include the breakfast buffet.  You could even call it six buffets, since that morning meal was more like two buffet sittings by the time they wrapped it up at around ten o’clock.

I worked with Michael, Rebecca, and Jenny all afternoon and through until close; we took breaks when we could; and we were all exhausted by the time we headed for our homes.  By the time I got to my house, Ethan and Ehlana were ready for bed but waiting up for me.  Mom, Ehlana, and I had some fun in my room making sure that I was set up for morning and my first day of Grade Ten; and then we met up with Dad and Ethan for a bedtime snack and story in the office before I tucked my brother and sister in for the night and came back up to my room.

Some Jacuzzi time was in order then; and I multi-tasked that with most of my bedtime computing and some more family business work.  Though it isn’t late compared to my bedtime for the past few nights, all of the busy has caught up with me; and I’m going to need the extra rest tonight – and likely a bit of self-healing in the morning too.  Life is just going to keep getting busier for me starting tomorrow; so I’ll take advantage of the earlier nights when I can – even if that’s entirely because I’m just too exhausted to do more work.

I don’t really want to think about that too much tonight, so let’s just not do that; call it a night; and I’ll head off to dreamland now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!