Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 2, 2015



Happy (Belated) 48th Birthday, Miranda!

I’m only late for that with this journal update; and Miranda had a fun birthday.  This report is late because we had a camping adventure at my house last night while Jacob and Miranda had a kid-free night for her birthday.

No details needed there; thanks anyway!

Right now, I’m just taking a moment to make this quick micro report because Rowen, Jenny, and I need to get to our cheerleading practice; so I’ll do another double update tonight – if I manage to stay awake to do that after not getting much sleep last night.  There’s definitely a story or three there; which is why that will need to wait for my next report.  I can’t do a time phase right now with a house and yard full of teens; and can’t write about everything with the few minutes I do have – and that I’ve mostly used up just firing up my computer, checking my email, and doing this little blurb.

Yeah, I know that you can just flip the digital page and read on, but it’s just the way I need to do things right now; so just try to have fun with it! ;^)

I really do need to get going now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!