Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 14, 2015



It’s been yet another late night; so this is going to be a short report because tomorrow is going to be at least as long and busy for me.

We were up early to see Dad off to the city; my second nap of the night was in Mom’s bed with her and the twins; and then Tai Chi and breakfast was the slowest part of my day.  Our first Monday of classes was good; cheerleading practice was fun; and then I spent the evening with Michael at his house.  Jacob cooked up another culinary experiment that I loved; Michael and I did our homework after doing the dishes; and then we split the rest of our evening between a music practice to get ready for our band and teen praise team practices on Tuesday; a minor make-out session in his room; and a bedtime chat with his parents in the living room before I came home for the night at ten o’clock.

Mom did my lesson with me first; we tucked Ethan and Ehlana in after that; and then I came up to my room and got started on my studying and work while Mom opted for some bedtime Jacuzzi time.  I’ve been working on my computer since then, and while I got all of my work done; it’s taken too many hours to get there.  Time phasing was an option, but I’m trying to juggle the power usage with the long hours as best I can; and using my power for that every day isn’t good for me.  Staying up late every night isn’t great either, but I have a lot to do right now; and that will hopefully ease up a bit once I get settled into the school schedule again.

Before I wrap this up, I want to mention that the remodel work has started on the Ayres’ building today.  The Haberdashery won’t finish the move to the new store until the end of the month, but the construction on the upper two floors can be done now that the holiday and back-to-school rush is finished.  Grandpa Ayres will be spending as much time with the move as he will be running the store; and won’t even be open as much while dealing with the inventory move and setting up the new store.  That work on the building is mostly going to be taking the current apartments apart before they’ll eventually start building the guest suites that will double the rooms at the new Inn.  That’s going to be fun to keep up with over the next couple of years – and it is going to take that long, in part, because there won’t be as much work going on there during the busiest times of the year for the Inn.  Jacob and Miranda are excited about this next step in making their little dream come true; and I’m happy for them!

Okay, I should be sleeping now, and won’t bore you with the details for the archive reading, language studies, or family business work.  I love the fun parts of the day; wish there was less of the work; and will likely be right here again around the same time tomorrow wishing the same thing all over again.  It is time to sleep now, though; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!