Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 29, 2015



Happy 15th Birthday, Michael!

I did my best to make sure that his day started out great with bonus birthday hugs and kisses before Tai Chi; we exercised by the river; and then I got ready for the day as quickly as possible before going over to his house for breakfast.  Jacob cooked up a couple of Michael’s favorites; he had a few gifts to open; and then we walked to school with Rebecca and Rowen once Rebecca and I took care of the clean-up.

There were moments of birthday fun at school too, but I also had cheerleading practice at lunch time; so Michael’s school day highlight was when he was away from school and getting his driver’s license.  I’m sure that you’re not surprised to hear that a Magi teen wrote that little test perfectly, so maybe that isn’t a big deal to most Magi reading this; but taking that first step toward driving is still a big deal for nearly every teen at our school.  Michael didn’t get to do much driving because of everything else we have on the go, but his Dad did take him out for a little drive before he came back to school for the rest of the day.

We did a little birthday party for him at lunch time, but that was short and sweet for Rowen and I because we needed to get to our practice.  This was one of the few times that I wish I could have skipped cheerleading for the day; but I’ll survive – and we did have fun anyway.  Our afternoon classes were uneventful, and then Rowen and I moved on to band practice while Michael and Tim were busy with their football fun.  I should mention that Michael is in the band just as he was last year; and just practices the music we’ll be doing on his own – or when we have our little practices.

Rowen and I hurried over to Michael’s house after our practice instead of waiting for the boys; helped out with the pre=dinner work already in progress; and then helped with welcoming dinner guests until Michael, Tim, and Lucas joined us – along with the other footballers that had been invited too.  Thanks to our two practices on each side of dinner; the actual meal and usual birthday-related fun had to happen in near-record time; so that was just a blur and blast of non-stop action.  Michael had a great time; and then we moved on to our teen praise team practice.  While his birthday had nothing to do with it, we were happy to get through everything we needed to work on at the practice in under an hour; and then we went back to Michael’s house for the rest of the evening.  The highlight of the night there was our birthday make-out session in his room.

Oh wait – that’s how I imagined our evening would go.

What really happened was that we hung out in the living room with Rebecca, Lucas, Rowen, and Tim and watched a movie until four of us needed to get home for the night at eleven o’clock.  Sorry to disappoint you, but there was no major birthday making out going on between Michael and me.  Even our goodnight hugs and kisses weren’t exactly fire and shooting stars because there were two other teen couples saying goodnight then too without much separation between couples.

The birthday fun was over then, and it was time for me to get to my work and studying.  I didn’t have a Magi lesson because Mom and Dad were ready for bed by then, but I did have an archive assignment to go along with the family business work and my language studies.  For all of that, I used a time phase; multi-tasked with some Jacuzzi time; and got about half of the work done while in the tub before taking a break to do my hair.  I was still in a time phase for most of the second-half of that work; so I also had a nice little telepathic chat with Mandy until she fell asleep again.  Using the extra power for that has tired me out, but I will be sleeping before one o’clock; so it was worth the effort tonight.

Uncle Nick’s birthday is tomorrow, so we have another birthday dinner to attend; and that’ll get in the way of my work night and early bedtime tomorrow night.  I’m trying to keep up, but something may need to give soon; since I’m really starting to feel the drain from being so busy.

I’ll keep you posted on that, but it’s time for me to head into dreamland and find out if Michael and I can have more teen-rated fun there than we managed to find time for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!