Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 26, 2015



I’ve had a long, busy work day; and now I’m about to head over to Michael’s house for a teen date night – or as close as we can get to that on a normal Saturday night around here.  A sofa sleepover there might be an option too; so I’m jotting this little update just in case we can swing that tonight after everyone else goes home.  Rowen, Tim, Rebecca, and Lucas are going to be there too, and Michael is already back from the Inn and over there getting ready for our movie night plans; so this is going to be a micro-update.  I’ll update you on the best parts of my day with the update tomorrow – unless we don’t get away with that sofa sleepover and I have time to do another update later tonight. ;^)

Tai Chi by the river and breakfast was a bit quieter for me because Michael ended up working the breakfast shift at the Inn when his parents needed the extra help.  I followed that up with a yard and house work day that lasted until dinnertime; but also included some office work that allowed me to get the equivalent of about six hours of family business work done while Mom and Dad did some work there too; and Ethan and Ehlana studied.  We took a couple of breaks, had a late lunch and dinner; and then I hit the shower and started to get ready for my date with Michael.

The one big change with that tonight is going to be Lucas having his own transportation to and from town.  There is a downside to that, though; because he doesn’t have the extra travel arrangements to use as an excuse for sleepovers.  Maybe Rebecca can try a few accidental sofa sleepovers with him – if their parents let them get away with them too.

That does suggest that Jacob and Miranda would need to have a double-standard for that with their one and only daughter; though I actually suspect that Miranda would just be giving Rebecca a ‘that’s my girl’ comment instead.

While I did have some fun with all of the work and spending time with Mom, Dad, and the twins; the teen night and movies really will be the best part of my day.  I need to get over there now, though, and that’s all I have for news from the rest of my day; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!