Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 17, 2015



Getting a full night of rest last night helped out with getting through the long day I’ve had today; but I’m worn out now; so this is going to be another short report.

Tai Chi, breakfast, and the rest of my pre-school morning was good; school was fun; and our cheerleading practice was fairly easy because we were already good to go for the game tomorrow night.  I was home with Mom and the twins for dinner instead of helping out at the Inn; did my homework on my own there; and then we headed over to the Inn for game night.  With Dad in the city, Miranda was happy to team up with Mom – and they won the senior championship for the week.  Michael and I had fun together and won the junior title; though that was just a bonus.  Hanging out with Ethan and Ehlana was the best part of my night; and I’m glad that we got to have at least a little play time together.

It was time to study and work once we were home.  That started out with my Magi lesson while the twins did some college studying; I helped them out with getting off to bed after that; and have been working and studying on my computer since getting into bed with Mandy about four hours ago.

Yeah, that adds up to way too late for me; but I had a lot to get done tonight – and won’t be able to add more to my schedule tomorrow.

I also need to get all of the nap time I can before it’ll be time to get up and at it again; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!