Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 19, 2015



Happy 2nd Birthday, Eli!

I wasn’t involved in Naomi’s little brother’s happy day, but Ehlana was with Naomi to help her friend out while she was stuck with a house full of two-year old boys during Eli’s party – including Zack.  Naomi’s also staying here tonight while Eli’s having a sleepover with a few of his buddies; and Aiden is here with Ethan.

They’ve all just gone to bed now as I’m writing this; Michael’s still talking with the boys; and I’m writing this now because he’s staying for a sleepover too that I plan on turning into a sofa sleepover – if we can get away with that once Mom and Dad are back from their evening out with their friends.  That, by the way, is not at Sheldon’s.  They’re at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s house with some other aunts, uncles, and friends while Zack is away for his sleepover.  There were rumors that Brianna might end up doing a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa too; but that wasn’t confirmed as of the last time I talked with Mom and Dad before they left.

It’s been a cooler fall day today; but it was sunny too; so that was actually perfect for a yard and house chores day.  I have absolutely nothing of interest to include from all of that work; but Dad and I had fun working together – and getting to have some father-daughter time that has been rare for us over the past few weeks while we’ve both been too busy.  We’d both like to have more time to play, but I don’t expect that to happen much between now and the end of our football season – whenever that happens.  That lack of time together has me thinking about how much I include in my journal about Mom and Dad; and that isn’t a lot most of the time.  I should occasionally mention that the time we do spend together is pretty much always good, and though that’s likely really unbelievable for most teens; it’s true for us.

That’s at least partly because the level of daily parental stress is lower thanks to having three Magi Master kids.  I’m sure they’d tell you that I make up for that with the extreme moments of stress we’ve had thanks to the Hathornes; but what can I say – no kid is perfect!  My point here is that the love and happiness is an all the time, everyday thing for us.  I don’t ever take it for granted; so I want to at least mention it now and then for posterity.  I’m blessed to have such an amazing family – especially when we’re all at our busiest and need those little cameo moments of love and sanity to help us to get through the long, crazy-busy days.

This is going to end up being a long, mostly-busy day too; but ending it with a movie, some make-out time, and a sofa sleepover with Michael is my idea of a perfect way to wrap up the first half of our weekend.  From what I’m sensing on the second floor, he’ll be coming up here again soon; so it’s time for me to wrap this up and go have some teen-rated play time with my boyfriend!

Don’t use your imagination on that, please – we’re only fourteen! ;^)

That’s a slightly-weird note to end this update on, but I really do need to go now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!