Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 23, 2015



It was cloudy around here most of the day, but it was another hot – for September – day too; with just a drip or two of rain that couldn’t even be called sprinkles let alone showers.

I had a busy day at school; cheerleading practice was fun; and then it was a work night at home for the rest of the afternoon and evening while Michael was busy at the Inn.  Spending that time with Mom, Dad, and the twins was great – even though we were all working or studying, but I’m also worn out now; and will be heading off to dreamland in the very near future.  That’s because most of our work time was done in a time phase that I used with all of us in it; Mom made that my lesson too by teaching me some advanced tricks for time phasing; and I was multi-tasking several Magi talents during most of those hours of extreme work, study, and play time.

We did all get our respective work and studying finished, though, and I am going to be sleeping in decent time tonight; so I guess it was worth all of that effort.  Let’s hope that the extra down time will make up for the Magi power drain!  That’s really all I have for today; so I’ll let you know how that works out with my next report.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!