Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 24, 2015



We’ve had another beautiful day here, and while that’s made Tai Chi by the river, our lunch break, and cheerleading practice much nicer; I’d have really liked to take the day off from school to just go somewhere and enjoy the nice weather.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t an option.  I spent most of the day indoors – at school; home; and the Inn.  The fun highlight was game night at the Inn, and while we had fun doing our homework and helping out with the dinner rush there too; Michael and I would have preferred going out to play instead of being cooped up in a very hot kitchen.  That part of my day, along with all of the studying and work, is why I’m really worn out now.  I even fell asleep for a while during my archive reading earlier; and I’m ready to crash again right now.

That’s why I’m just going to wrap this up and get on with my second nap of the night.  I haven’t really got anything to report of major interest from my classes today; our cheerleading squad is ready for the game tomorrow night; and while we didn’t win any game night championships in our family tonight, the gaming and friends and family time was very entertaining.  That play time along with some extra busy when we first got home pushed back the start time for my bedtime work and studying.  I had all of my usual week night action before coming up to my room, including my Magi lesson with Mom; helped Ethan and Ehlana with the full bath and bed routine; and added in some Jacuzzi time to go along with some of my studying.

The archive-reading nap just made the rest of my work tougher; and it took longer to get everything done.  That also meant that I didn’t have it in me to speed the work up with a time phase – which is definitely something you don’t want to try to do when you’re tired.  Sure, messing up a phase-shift transmutation in the middle of passing through a wall would be worse; but you know what I mean.  The bottom line on my rambling here is that it’s too late; I should have been sleeping hours ago; and now I’m going to get started on what napping I can before it’ll be time to get up again – and probably do some Magi self-healing to be ready for another busy school and football Friday.

At least we’ll be at home again for that match against Varney; so we won’t need to travel too.  Maybe I’ll even get to have some alone time with Michael this weekend!

That’s a cheery thought to go into nap mode with; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!