Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 13, 2015



Happy 15th Birthday, Karla!

I can’t say that I’ve had much to do with making her special day a great one, but Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I did get a gift for her; and Michael and I worked the buffet shift and helped out with the work side of her birthday dinner while she was there with her family and a handful of friends.  She is currently one of the few remaining singles in our class, and actually seems to be happy enough to be between relationships.  It’s early in the school year, though; so I expect that’ll change sooner instead of later.

We’ve had a fairly nice weather day around here, though it’s also still definitely feeling like fall too.  Tai Chi by the river was a bit chilly, but breakfast with Michael and his family was great for me; and then we had a good morning at church too.  That one word – good – pretty much describes my day, and while that is a bit bland-sounding, I have had fun today; and life can’t be great all of the time no matter how wonderful we might think that could be.  For today, good meant church and Sunday school with my family and friends followed by lunch at home that Grandma and Grandpa joined us for; some park play time with Ethan and Ehlana while Mom and Dad were busy in the office; and some study time with Michael while he was on his afternoon break.

I went back t the Inn with him after that; we worked the buffet shift until close; and only talked with Karla for a few minutes while she was at the Inn for her birthday dinner.  We did that together while taking one of our breaks, but despite the fact that summer is over, the Inn was still busy for both buffets; and we took shorter breaks to keep up with the workload.  My day wasn’t over once we left the Inn and walked home.  I said goodnight to Michael at his house; came home; and had a visit with Mom, Dad, and the twins in the office.  Dad’s going to be in Crystal Springs next week, and he still had work to do before he’d be ready.  Ethan and Ehlana had been studying while Mom and Dad were working; and they kept doing that while Mom did my Magi lesson with me.  That was more of a self-taught lesson tonight with supervision; and she multi-tasked her work too.

Too bad I couldn’t have done that too; but it wasn’t an option.  For me, that lesson was just the start of my work and study night.  After my lesson, I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed for the night; came up to my room; and hit the Jacuzzi for some quality tub time.  Multi-tasking while doing that was an option; and I got my archive assignment finished by the time I was out of the tub and finished getting ready for bed.  After getting settled in with Mandy for the night, I worked on my language studies and family business work; followed that up with the usual nightly computer checks; and I’m now wrapping it all up with this report.  The good news is that I got everything finished.  The bad is that Dad will be getting up to head for Crystal Springs soon; and I’ll only have time for a couple of naps on each side of his departure.

It’s going to be an even busier week with Dad out of town, and I’d better get started on that first nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!