Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Cassie's Journal - September 1, 2015



This very well could be my shortest double-update; and that’s entirely because I’m in real need of getting what sleep I can again tonight after yet another too-busy day.

From Monday:
I had Tai Chi by the river and breakfast with Michael and his family before spending the morning at the school with my cheerleading practice.  Lunch was on the fly and I did that at Grandma and Grandpa’s house while helping out with the work there that Mom and Aunt Leanne had started earlier in the morning and that we had finished by the time Grandma and Grandpa got home from the airport and their month in Western Canada.  We helped them to unpack; went over to Aunt Leanne’s house where we made dinner and spent the evening enjoying a barbeque meal and travel story time until it was time for us to let Grandma and Grandpa get some sleep.  Michael had football practice all day, but had dinner and spent the evening with us.  He came home with me; we did the bedtime routine with the twins; and had a bit of music and make-out time before he headed home for the night.  I time-phased some of that play time with Michael and all of my work and nightly computing; and you already know that I crashed shortly after writing my micro-report.

Today was another hot one; my morning was a near-repeat of yesterday; and I spent the afternoon playing with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden while Mom worked and Michael was busy with his football practice.  I had dinner with him at his house; we had our last teen praise team practice before the holiday weekend service; and then we were back at his house for some more music play time and a chat with his parents before I came home for the night.  The time-phased work and computer checks were a repeat performance too; and it’s the power use that’s added up to have me so worn down.

Tomorrow is booked as a work day, but we also have a very important birthday to celebrate.  I want to be ready to do that and maybe even manage to get to the end of the day without being totally exhausted yet again, so that’s it for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!