Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cassie's Journal - January 4, 2014



Grandma and Grandpa are winging their way toward India as I write this, and while I wish that I could be on the trip with them; the trips there, while they’re moving around between India, Pakistan, and Europe, and back home again won’t be much fun.

They will be happy about missing more winter weather today; since we’ve had more snow and it’s gotten cold again tonight.  That weather didn’t get in the way of our fun today; but Dad and I will be doing some shoveling in the morning; probably instead of Tai Chi.  That’s the main reason why I’m going to short-form this update – because it’s already nearly one-thirty; and I’m going to need to be up again in about four and a half hours.

So, here we go with that.

My morning started with Tai Chi for one; the rest of my morning while with the Emersons was fairly uneventful; and when Rowen went to the store with her parents, I spent the rest of my morning doing chores at home.  Rowen came over after lunch, and we had a play afternoon that included time with Ethan and Ehlana; and with Michael and Tim while Michael was on his afternoon break.  There was some study time in there for the four of us who aren’t about to start as unofficial college freshmen next week; but with NFL playoff games on tap; it wasn’t all that easy to keep Tim’s attention on our little holiday assignments.

I ended up staying at home for dinner after Michael went back to the Inn; but Rowen and Tim left then too, and had their own play plans for tonight.  I’m sure that you can guess my favorite part of the day was when Michael and I got to have another few hours of alone time; though hanging out with Ethan and Ehlana until they went to bed was pretty good too – and the four of us had fun while Mom and Dad were busy with some weekend homework.

While Michael went home before midnight, I ended up doing some family business work after getting into bed with Mandy; though I needed the wind down time anyway after that few hours of fairly hot playtime with Michael.  Our next alone time opportunity may not happen for a while once we’re back in school, but for tonight; I’ll just be grateful for the fun we have been able to have this week – and for my photographic memory!

That does cover the basics for today, and I’d rather dream about the play-time details instead of writing about them; so...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!